– Ahead of the Curve, the FPA goes behind the News –
The World Press Freedom Conference 2020, takes place on 9 and 10 December.
Prominent journalists, academics, activists, policy makers and other renowned speakers feature in this year’s lineup, among them:
• Christiane Amanpour (CNN Chief international anchor)
• Amal Clooney (Human rights lawyer)
• Maria Ressa (Founder of top Philippines’ news site Rappler)
• Carmen Aristegui (One Mexico’s leading journalists)
• Joe Maalouf (TV host in Lebanon)
• Zeinab Badawi (Journalist and Presenter, BBC)
• Asli Erdogan (Award-winning writer)
• Matthew Caruana Galizia (Director at The Daphne Caruana Galizia Foundation)
• Soledad O’Brien (Broadcast Journalist and Executive Producer)
• and many more leading media companies, human rights defenders, members of the judiciary, policymakers, academics, youth, NGOs and others involved in defending press freedom worldwide!
Register for the Conference here.