Dental Services from the NYU Dental Clinic
Quality, affordable, comprehensive patient care is provided
for all ages and all dental needs
- General Dentistry: Comprehensive care and dental hygiene covering all phases of dentistry.
- Emergency Services/Urgent Care: Urgent care for patients with excessive bleeding, swelling, oral infection and/or trauma is provided with no appointment necessary. Patients requiring urgent care should visit Suite 207 on the second floor.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery: Surgical extraction of teeth and removal of diseased tissue. Services provided include surgical treatment of injuries and developmental malformations of the mouth, jaws, and related facial structures.
- Pediatric Dentistry: Pediatric dental treatment and disease prevention for children up to 14 years of age, with special facilities for newborns and infants. Services provided include sealants, fluoride treatment, athletic mouth guards, fillings, and space maintainers.
- Orthodontics: A wide range of treatment is provided for children, adolescents, and adults who need braces.
- Implant Dentistry: Procedures for dental implants provided.
- Endodontics: Procedures for root canals and other endodontic issues are provided.
- Periodontics: A wide range of treatment is provided for patients with gum disease.
- Prosthodontics: Procedures for patients requiring crowns and bridges are provided.
- Special Needs: A wide range of treatment for special needs patients is provided.
FPA MEMBER BENEFITS
FPA Members and their families will receive free examination and X-rays.
Not only are NYU’s Dental Clinic’s fees well below average private practice fees, but FPA Members and their families also receive up to a further 20% discount on the NYU Dental Clinic’s already below average fees.
VIEW: NYU College of Dentistry video on “Patient Care”
HOW TO BENEFIT?
In order for FPA members to receive these benefits, they must first contact Academic Coordinator:
Mr. Dayake Bubb:
This benefit is only available to FPA members who have paid their annual dues.
Members will be required to provide their full name and FPA Membership number, (found on your current membership card), and if making an appointment for a spouse or child, their full name and relationship to FPA member.
NYU IN THE MEDIA
For over 20 years, NYU College of Dentistry has provided extensive oral health outreach programs for schoolchildren, the elderly, people with disabilities, the homeless, and other underserved populations.
With an emphasis on local community involvement as well as a strong commitment to global oral health care, NYU College of Dentistry’s outreach activities provide participants with a unique service-learning experience and an increased awareness of access-to-care issues, while fostering a passion for volunteerism and social responsibility.
Watch the short videos from recent NYUCD Henry Schein Cares Global Outreach Programs:
The mission of the NYU College of Dentistry is to partner with students in achieving academic excellence, providing the best oral health care, and engaging in research, scholarship, and creative endeavors to improve the health of the highly diverse populations in New York City and around the world.
NYUCD has set forth a bold agenda. Our goal is nothing less than to transform the nature of dental education and practice in ways that will dramatically improve the way we serve our students, our patients, and the surrounding community.